Thursday, April 23, 2015

Layered love card

Hello everybody

I am here with a quick post..One of my friend wanted to gift a card to his wife on valentine's day so I designed this card for him. He and his wife both liked it a lot so thought of sharing with you all..:)

I started with die cutting hearts on a white card stock. I used smallest dies from spellbinder's plain and scalloped  hearts alternatively, stick them with washi tape and die cut them. After completing die cutting I put this card stock on card base and with the help of pencil drew the outlines. Further I kept this card stock aside and sponged hearts in red and pink on card base areas confined to pencil outlines. To make it valentine's day card I stamped few elements in black and white from Avery elle lots of love stamp set set. 
Now coming again to card stock layer having die cuts I stamped sentiments from Penny black from the heart on it. To create some more drama I used Ranger's love birds stencil and sponged birds facing each other in black and heart in red :)
I foam mounted this complete panel on the card base and that completes my card ..:)
Hope you like it..
I would really appreciate  your comments..
thanks for stopping by
Parul


No comments:

Post a Comment