Friday, May 8, 2015

May a ranbow run beside you

Hello everybody..
I like to use those sentiments on my cards which make them suitable for any day and the sentiment used in today's card is just awesome and fulfills that criteria as well.  Here is today's card

I wanted my design to match with sentiment so first of all sponged some colors of distress inks . I chose Ripe persimmon, squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn, salty ocean and chipped sapphire colors of distress inks. Since the sentiment says may a rainbow run besides you I wanted to incorporate some live elements as well. So I placed the Butterfly Magic die  on white card stock and passed it through my big shot to get this beautiful white die cut with flowers and butterfly. I adhered it to card base. I wanted to give it a appearance of window so took a card stock of the size of card front and cut a window in it with craft knife. Then I stamped the sentiment from wplus9  guiding light sentiments on it and foam mounted this window panel on my card base. That completes my card for today.
It looks so cheerful.. Hope you like it too..would really appreciate your comments..
Thanks for dropping in. 
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment