Thursday, May 14, 2015

Nothing compares to you..

Hello everybody..
This is a late night post so pardon me for any mistakes :) I love speech bubbles a lot so thought of using my chat bubble die from Penny Black and came up with this card:


I started with blue card stock 1/4 "smaller than card base. This card stock has some beautiful texture. I die cut two chat bubbles  ( oval and square ) out of it to create two windows and put it on card base and marked the out line with a pencil. I took two small pieces of pattern paper and adhered them to card base with the help of outlines so that they become background of bubble windows. I stamped some paisleys in the left corner of this card stock with turquoise color box pigment ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. They look gorgeous!! Then I die cut one more chat bubble (rectangular) out of white card stock, stamped the sentiment from Penny Black (from the heart) and distressed its edges. Now comes the assembling part: I foam mounted this complete panel on my card base so that there is some depth in chat bubble windows.Further I  foam mounted that sentiment bubble over it to give it some dimension.and at last, to finish the card I used my favorite embellishments i.e. enamel dots!! That completes my card for today.. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by. I would really appreciate any feedback from you.
Love
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment