Monday, July 6, 2015

I am happiest when.....

Hello everybody,

Today I am super happy. You wanna know why?? Okay this Saturday I went to my sister's house and she gave me my long awaited Papertreyink supplies. According to plans they were scheduled for August.. O My God I couldn't believe first.. It was such a pleasant surprise :) After bringing them home I couldn't resist to make card with them. Here is what I made yesterday night:

I started with white card base and stamped the flower from Flower mini stamp in different die inks . This flower has the word Joy written in it. Isn't it beautiful? Then I die cut this round tag from vellum and stamped the sentiment from same stamp set in archival ink. Added the black twine in the tag and adhered it to the card base  with glossy accent. To finish the card I stick some matching rhinestones. That completes my card for today.
Hope you like it
I am linking it to Virginia's View Challenge # 16
Thanks
Parul



No comments:

Post a Comment