Monday, July 6, 2015

Sending HUGS

Hello,
Second post for today.. It will be a quick post since I am entering this card to Papertreyink make it monday# 216 and I have very less time before submission ends.. So without delay I present my card. Tadaaaa...:)

Color added to cover plate die cut is main feature of this challenge. I don't own any from Papertreyink ( which indirectly means I need to buy it in my next shopping :P) I used Butterfly Magic die from Spellbinder and die cut from white card stock. Then I smooshed three colors of die inks (bubblegum and soft lilac shadow inks  from hero arts and bahama blue memento ) on my craft mat, sprayed some water and put my die cut over it. The beautiful colors were added to die cut having a look of water color. It looked awesome. But there was a problem. Being a extendable die it does not have border as cover plate. So I cut largest rectangle (MFT die) out of another white card stock and stamp this beautiful  sentiment from Papertreyink Big Hugs stamp set on it. And Then I first stick the colored die cut  on card base and then foam mounted the panel having sentiment. I also applied wink of stella to the colored die cut to create some more interest. That completes my card . Hope you like it.
Thanks a lot 
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment