Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pretty Pink

Hello all,

Hope you all are doing well!! Since today was a busy day and I really need some sleep; this post is short. This card is one of my commissioned work and involves lot of  stamping, embossing,inking and fussy cutting. I will share the picture of envelope as well because like me you may also love envelope more than card.. Lol. So have a look at the card first :)

One of the sentiment and high heel shoe stamps are from hero arts. Happy Birthday stamp is from paper smooches and other pretty party accessories including cake are digis. Shoe and dress are colored with Victorian Velvet distress ink. Every thing is fussy cut and sentiments are stamped on vellum so that the pink theme is not disturbed. Background is embossed half in white and half in pink. I am in so much love with this new pink embossing powder from Wow.Card has 4 layers and its  a two fold card as you can see below

So card is pretty thick and that led to design a box envelope


I did embossing on envelope as well.. Isn't this Pretty?
well that's it for today.
Hope you like it.
Love
Parul



No comments:

Post a Comment