Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mix it up!!

Hi people,
Have you already heard of a very interesting challenge by Ellen Hutson? Its called Mix it up challenge where they challenge us to create a project by mixing two brands. One is always of course Essentials by Ellen and second brand keeps on changing!! Sounds interesting Huh!! This time We have to mix it up with Art impressions  I came up with this!!

That Beautiful "Beautiful" die is from Ellen Hutson and the lady with wine glass in her hand is from Wine Tasters Set - 4383 from Girlfriends series. While colouring this cute image from Art impressions I also kept the  Day 1 of 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2016  in my mind.


And used the same colour theme. Red lips, pink wine, teal shirt and green stool :) I just loved making this tag and I am so happy that it turned out so pretty.
I hope you like it:)
Love and Hugs
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment